Friday, November 6, 2009

07.11.09 Halal Food on Flight

Qantas' Breakfast

Qantas' Dinner


AirFrance's Halal Food Service

As I have ordered pre-departure that I want the Halal Food on board, The fight attendant provide it. I reckon that was amazing, since it is approved. I know it is passengers’ right.

The food is nice, though it is not as spicy as Asian Food though. The halal food service in Qantas was given before any passenger receive their meal, so as I pre-order, I was given first before anyone else...i am lucky!..hhehe (kidding!)

In AirFrance, which the meal were European ones. It was okay and most importantly was that Halal!..

Recommendations: If you are muslim and wants to fly, makes sure that you pre-order the Halal meal on your booking time.

Bilbao, Hostel Akelare 4:46am

No comments:

Post a Comment